CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Welcome Summer!

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this weather? Spring Summer is finally here. We didn't really get a spring here. One week I had the heat on and the next week I started having the run the air. But no complaints here, because Spring/Summer/Fall, those are MY seasons. I love them, I enjoy being outside so much and my little angel is just like me on that aspect. I'm ready for camping, water parks, swimming, all that summer entails. Do you ever wake up in the morning and the sunshine is spilling through the curtains and you just think, "Man, Life is GREAT." It's one of those days for me. Yesterday I found out that they are bumping me up from "per diem" to "part time," which is great. That means guaranteed hours and a lot of other good things! =) This morning as I was leaving for work the sky was gorgeous, so I stopped to take a picture even though I was already running a little behind. I was just in awe.


Yesterday after I got off work me and Parker went to eat supper with my mom on her break. Then, we decided we would go to the movies. The movie didn't start until 7 and it was only 6 so I thought it would be a good idea to go to the park and take a walk. I walked 1.3 miles, which would have been great, except for the fact that I was in flip flops... ouch. I have a huge blister in between my toes and it really hurts =( Good thing I don't have to run again until tomorrow, hopefully it will feel better by then. This is what Parker does during our walks...
hehe It's exhausting for him too!


We went to see Hop at the movies, and let me tell you, it was really good! I found myself laughing a lot. It was a little too long, though, after 90 minutes we got out of there because Parker was getting tired and it didn't seem like the end was anywhere near! All in all it was a good time though.


Oh yeah, here are some updated pics of the twins!


Kollins

Kadence

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...