CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Christmas Time....

I'm not even going to discuss how far behind I am on blogging, I'm just going to catch up while everything is still fresh in my memory! :)

Reading Rudolph to the kiddos
Kadence, Parker, Kollins

Jumping on the bed



My Awesome Sunday School Class at our Christmas party!


Andrew, Sis, and Chase got to stay with us for a few days for Christmas, we had so much fun...



Papa and his boys
Parker loved all of his presents! His favorite was probably his Thomas the Train motorized set, and his playdoh set




Snow Day! Our tiny little snowman was pitiful but it was way too cold to be outside for long



That about wraps up our December. As always, we feel so blessed to end another year with our wonderful family, who could ask for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...