CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ITS A BOY!

I can't believe I haven't posted this yet, just been very busy! We got to find out on the 16th that we are having a little boy! He is sooo sweet, he was jumping around all over the place! The ultrasound tech said that he has really long legs, but she couldn't do any measurments since it was just an elective ultrasound to find out the gender ( I will get the measurement u/s in a couple of weeks) I love him sooo much! We are all very excited, I believe we are going to name him Parker James... I never knew how stressful it would be picking out a NAME for someone... that is a big deal! But we both love the name and agree on it and I think it will be great for him throughout his whole life! I hope he likes it! =) Here is our beautiful little boy!


Here is his little profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...