CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Baby Shower

We had the Baby Shower on September 20th, and it went wonderful! I honestly couldn't have asked for a better shower! We are so blessed to have so many people that wanted to give Parker gifts! Here are a few pictures! This is me with the gorgeous cake! Everyone seemed to like it!


And this is the diaper cake that Lisa Gibbs and Vicki made for us!


And last but not least, the quilt that Gloria Fraulini and Lisa Sauerhage had made for Parker!


I will be posting pictures of his room soon, we got it painted and all set up now so all we have to do is wait... for 3 more months! Ahh! I'm hoping with the holidays that it will just fly by, right? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...