CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

32 Weeks... and 4D U/S Pictures!

In 2 short days I will be 32 weeks pregnant... that means only 8 more weeks to go! It seems crazy to think that next month I will be a mommy... I can't wait! His room is all done, except for the changing table is not fully assembled! We discovered a piece missing while putting it together and we are still waiting for it to get here...Other than that, we have everything we need for him which is a relief! I will post pictures of his room after I get the changing table together. My last day of school is December 8th, so I will hopefully catch up on some rest before Parker's arrival. I don't have to be back at school until February 1st so that will be a nice long break, although I am sure I won't want to go back!

Here are Parker's 4D Ultrasound pictures that we had taken about a month ago, I was 28 weeks pregnant then and it seems just like yesterday, so I hope that time continues to fly!

We think he is trying to suck his thumb here


His mouth is open in this one! So CooL!


Here he is sleeping peacefully!


My baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...