CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

35 Weeks!

Only 5 more weeks to go! Hopefully less! As of last night, I am 1 cm dilated and 50% efaced, the nurse said there was no way I would make it to my due date, so that makes me happy! I am pretty swollen in my hands, legs, and feet and my BP is a little high, AND I have some protein in my urine, so they are watching me since I may have preeclampsia! Other than that, Parker is doing great, kicking like crazy as always! I am having contractions, but usually no more than 3 an hour...

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I am so blessed to have a wonderful family to spend it with! We are going to grandpa's around 3 or 4, and I'm excited about all of that yummy food!! I can't believe that Christmas is a month away, hopefully I will have my greatest Christmas present ever by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...