CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the Pumpkin Patch for a birthday party and Parker had a blast. In this first picture he was not very happy, he wanted to go on the hayride and it wasn't our turn yet. I couldn't resist taking a picture of that sad little face.











Riding his bike- one of his favorite things to do
Gator Ride with Great Papa Cecil

We made a turkey today, he was so proud.
Parker is turning into such a funny little boy and I am loving every moment. His vocabulary gets bigger everyday and you would never know that six months ago he could hardly say anything at all. He still has speech therapy once a week, but that will stop when he turns 3.

I now work full time and he seems to be adjusting well, but the other morning my mom said he ran into my room when he woke up and I wasn't there and he said "Oh NO! Momma's workin!" haha It's nice to know that he misses me, but makes me sad at the same time. We've also realized that we need to be careful what we say around him, I don't use bad words and neither do my parents but today my mom said something about "Well that's stupid, isn't it?" and guess what we heard in the back seat.. "dats stupid, isn't it?" While it was funny at the time, it was a good lesson for us to watch what we say. I definitely don't want those words coming out of my sweet little boy's mouth!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...