CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Pirate and a Tractor

Parker had two costumes this year for Halloween, he was a Pirate and a Tractor (not at the same time!) My mom wanted something easy to take him trick-or-treating in the Saturday before Halloween because I had to work, so he wore his pirate costume.






On Halloween I was able to take him trick-or-treating so for the first part he wore his tractor costume..





After awhile it got too heavy and we changed back to our pirate costume! I'm really glad we had a back up.






I think the most fun Parker and the girls had all night was when we got to grandpa & grandma's to eat supper and let them play. It was a very fun Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...