CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Way Too Long...

3 weeks. Long time not to blog. In my defense, I was on vacation in Florida for a week of it. And then spent a week recollecting myself, and here I am. Aren't you glad to see my smiling face words. I have a lot of catching up to do, it's funny how I actually miss people I've never even met when I am away and can't read blogs. I really need a laptop lol. Have I even came close to editing all of the pictures from our trip, you ask? No. But I will post a few of the ones I have, just to get back into the swing of things.

Oh how we love the ocean... really wish it didn't take us 12 hours to get there.




Parker hanging out in the pool.

My favorite picture that I took of Addyson & Wilson

Parker James- 18 months old!







We had a great time. Of course I will write more about it later, I just wanted to share a few pictures with you all. Now I need to get back to reading your blog =)

1 comment:

  1. I love Parker's swim trunks!!!! Oh! and we are going to the beach in August. I bought my 4 year old the floatie like you showed. Puddle Jumper or something? Parker looks very comfy in it. So that give me hope that the 4 year old will like it. All of your pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments...