CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

We had a great Memorial Day this year. We went over to Kadence & Kollins' house to help them set up their pool and grill out. Of course we had to take a few pictures of the kids...






 Pawpaw even came over on the gator and took Parker for a ride to see the cows.





I'm so glad we're fortunate enough to live close to our family so that we have memories like these. After we grilled out we drove around to the cemetaries, then went home. Later that night I went with my friend Gina to see The Band Perry. They were great, and they liked to pose for my camera! hehe







Like I said it was a great Memorial Day, but I definitely did not forget the meaning behind why we observe this day. For those we have fallen for our country, and those we continue to fight for it... Thank you. You are the reason we are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...