CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Play time and Potty time

This past week we went to meet our besties at the park. Even though it started to get hot pretty fast we had so much fun.

Add caption






When the boys started getting sweaty we decided we would hit up Steak N' Shake. It was quite delicious. Then we went to the mall. In the mall they have a toy store that has a train table for kids to play at and Parker & Carder had a blast. It was so much fun to watch them play... in the air conditioning =)




In other news, we are going to start full on potty training starting Monday. I have been working with him this past week and it was going really well, until I came back to work yesterday. My goal is to have him potty trained before Autumn, I hope that is realistic.

The potty prize basket

In his big boy training pants


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...