CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

20 Months Old

I missed Parker's 20 months post (which was the 3rd) but I DID take pictures, of course.

Parker, what can I say. You are getting so big, I know I always so that but you really are. The days are slipping through my fingers so fast and sometimes I just want to stop time so I can enjoy you, because you change everyday. With each day you learn something new, and with each day I see a glimpse of the little boy you are becoming. You are a sweetheart, always coming to give me a kiss or hug just when I need it. You are a cuddler, when you want to be. You love dinosaurs and if you don't have one handy you will pretend whatever you do have is one. You love to roar. You love movies. You are sympathetic to the characters in your movie, you get upset when they get upset, you laugh when they say something funny. You have such a sense of humor. I love everything about you, but mostly I love that you still have some baby left in you. You still need your mommy to come get you out of bed in the morning, and to cuddle with you on the couch at night. To say your prayers with you, and kiss your boo boos. I love you Parker James, so much, and I am so lucky to have you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...