CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awful Beautiful Life

I know, I know, it's been awhile. But hey, I'm trying, our life has changed quite a bit in the past month. It has been one month since I lost my job. Nope, still haven't found another one yet somehow I am okay with that right now. I trust that God's timing is perfect and He knows what is best for us, so I just have to wait on Him. And try to be patient. Afterall, we still have income coming in. I do get unemployment compensation, and while it is not nearly as much as I was bringing it, it is still plenty to pay all the bills as well as provide for Parker and myself, so I have nothing to complain about.

The best part of all of this? I get to spend a TON of time with Parker. I love every minute of it. I did start school this week so I will have to be away from him on Mondays & Wednesdays, but it's great to be with him every other day. However, he has been testing me a little bit.

For instance... Tuesday. I wish I would've taken pictures, but I was too baffled to do so. Parker has not been the best about taking naps lately, but I still make him lay in his room for at least an hour. He doesn't cry, or whine, he plays. With his blankies and his toys, and mostly just roars like a dinosaur. It's actually pretty cute. So he had been in his bed for about 30 minutes, roaring away when I thought it smelled like he had pooped. So I go back there to change him, and he was standing up completely naked from the waist down, smiling great big. He had pooped in his diaper, taken it off, and then peed on his pillow. I threw the pillow and the sheet away, it was too gross...

What makes a child do these things? Why did he think it was so funny? I certainly did not. What can you do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...