CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let me show you how...

Here girls, Let me show you how to work this toy...



I love how Parker is starting to show the girls how to play, now that they are getting bigger. They came over on Sunday after church and he even let them play with his favorite toy! We did have to remind him to be gentle, but he really was so good to them. And I think they are definitely going to look up to him, Kadence especially loved watching his every move!



Also, as you can see, both girls can sit up all by themselves now!! I am so proud of them, now at 6 months old you can hardly even tell that they were born premature, and they are meeting all of their milestones so well.

Speaking of that, Parker is now the proud big cousin of ANOTHER set of twin girls! His Aunt Sarah had twin girls on Sunday. Their names are Alexa and Liya and they were 3 lbs 12 oz and 4 lbs 3 oz! So tiny and so cute! They weren't due until October 8th so they have a long road ahead of them, but luckily they are both healthy and in a great hospital in St. Louis so they are being taken care of. I haven't had a chance to go see them yet, but here is a couple of pictures!

Alexa Marie


Liya Rose

Please keep Parker in your prayers, he has yet another ear infection. I am taking him to see Dr. B tomorrow to get him on another antibiotic, but I hate it because this will be the 3rd antibiotic in 2 weeks! I hate to think of him getting tubes in his ears, but if it would make the ear infections stop it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...