CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Celebrations

We had a great Christmas this year, I feel so blessed to be a part of a loving family that enjoys getting together for the holidays. This Christmas, we also joined Tim's family on Christmas Eve and we felt so welcome. Parker loved playing with all of the kids, he joined right in...




We didn't get home until late on Christmas Eve, so Parker did not want to wake up Christmas morning! I had to drag him out of bed so we could get to church on time.


I think once he woke up, he was pretty surprised and very happy...





We went to church right after we woke up and then came back to open all of the presents up. While I think he would've been happy with just the tricycle, the workshop, and his slinky- he did love the other presents, too.


Later that day we went to my grandparent's house for Christmas with the whole family. Kadence & Kollins are getting so big, and on Christmas Eve, Kollins took her first few steps. Parker loves to play with them now, although he's not always into sharing.







After that Parker was tired, so he went home with his Nana so he could get to bed! Tim and I went to my Aunt & Uncle's house to play cards for awhile. As you can see, we had a busy Christmas full of family and laughter, and I know Parker loved every minute.
Cookies for Santa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...