CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I have no excuse...

I have no excuse for not blogging the past 4 months, so I won't try to make any up =) I will fill you in on the highlights and try to get back on track

Parker did get tubes in his ears and we (knock on wood) have not had any ear infections since then! He did so great getting them in, it was definitely worth it.

I met my wonderful boyfriend at the end of August... his name is Tim and he is everything I was looking for =) Funny how that happens when you're least expecting it.




Sadly, in September, my great grandma Idella passed away at the age of 89. I had the honor of sitting beside her hospital bed, holding her hand, while she passed on from this life to the next. She was surrounded by her family and she went peacefully. I'm sure she is watching over Parker and I, and although I miss her terribly I know she is in a much better, perfect place.

Grammy & the twins August 2011

Parker was a monkey for Halloween. We had a pumpkin carving party with Addyson and Wilson, before their big move to Ohio =( We miss them a lot, but it was what was best for their family so we understand...





November was pretty uneventful. I did get a lot of cute pictures of Parker, love the fall leaves!





And here we are in December!! Parker's birthday party was a success, lot of friends and family came out to celebrate and we had a great time.





We went on the Santa train, that was a lot of fun considering Parker is obsessed with trains right now. He also ate his first candy cane, and he of course loved it.




And I'll leave you with my new favorite picture of Carder, Kinley, and Parker! Everytime they get together the picture gets even more adorable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...