CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Parker made me the sweetest little art project at school for Mother's Day =) Best present ever!



I love being a mom. I knew from the time I was a little girl that I was made to be a mommy. Yes, there are days when I want to pull my hair out, but one little smile from my little man and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.


Thankfully the speech therapy has finally started to work. Parker talks non-stop now and it is so funny. Of course, to the average person, a lot of it probably sounds like jabbering but he is getting there. The other night he was climing up on my lap, then back down, then back up, over and over again. I said "Oh honey!" and he looks over his shoulder at me in the cutest little voice says "hoooneey!" haha He knows how to make me smile, that's for sure.

He has finally started to use sentences, and his first one was "My want it!" and he uses that a lot. While driving in the car, typically he talks the whole time and usually it goes a little like this "What's that? A bug. My want it! What's that? A car. What's that? A boat. Me!" As you can see, he answers himself mostly.




Happy Mother's Day to all, and especially to my wonderful mother who has always been there for me and taught me to be the mother that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...