CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flintstone Boy

Lately Parker has been obsessed with going outside and riding his tricycle. Now, he doesn't pedal it, but instead uses his feet on the ground like a Flintstone haha. He is so fast, though, I have to job to keep up with him! I am trying to teach him to use the pedals, but he prefers his feet on the ground so we go with it.




Parker likes to come into my room in the morning and cuddle for a few minutes before we get up for the day. Let me tell you, that is one of my favorite parts of the day. He usually faces my and he will put his hands on either side of my face and say (in the tiniest, sweetest voice) Hi =) I guess you just have to be there, it is adorable. Anyways, I guess he didn't remember that it was Saturday today because my mom said when he woke up this morning he ran into my room saying "Momma, Momma!" It sorta makes me feel bad that he misses me when I'm gone, but I love coming home to his hugs when I get off.



Playing in the bath tub =)


We had to buy a backpack for school, and he loves it. I'm a fan as well hehe. When we take the backpack home on weekends he will bring the backpack to us and say "School, school" in a very convincing voice, trying to say it's time for school. He does not like when you explain to him that it's not a school day. I am so blessed that he loves his preschool, he gets so excited when we get there and runs right over to the sensory table to do whatever is there that day.


Parker and Kadence playing in his room after church


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...