CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 15, 2012

One happy little boy...

Parker is officially in a big boy bed, no more crib! For real this time, ;). I got him a race car bed and he loves it, from the first night he has slept it in wonderfully and even sleeps in. I am super happy about it, considering he figured out how to climb out of the crib.



In other news, since Parker named our car "Lightning McQueen," I decided to make it fact...


And although I'm a little overprotective of Lightning McQueen, we went out for ice cream the other night and Tim convinced me to let Parker have an ice cream cone IN THE CAR. Surprisingly, Parker did awesome and didn't spill any of it.



Summer is almost over and I feel like it just began. In another month, kids will be going back to school and soon after football games with start and the fall air will kick in. Of course, with the wacky weather around here it might be 90 degrees in the fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...