CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Time with Chase

I got to spend a few days with my sister, brother-in-law, and new nephew a couple of weeks ago and I was in heaven! I missed my own baby boy, but he was with nana and pawpaw so he didn't mind at all. Mostly my sister, Chase, and I just lounged around the house and it was great. I did a few different little photo sessions, and here are a few of  my favorites... sorry, it's hard to narrow them down!










I am so glad that I had the opportunity to spend a few days with them, they live 6.5 hours away so it is a little rough on me being that far away from my first nephew, but I will be taking Parker to meet Chase next month and then they will be coming here to visit in September so that makes it a lot easier! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...