CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Zoo!


We went to the zoo with our friends last week and it was a perfect day. The weather was great, and Parker and Lennon were both little angels! While this age can sometimes be frustrating, it is also a lot of fun... now that Parker can talk more and pays attention to what I'm telling him, everything is more enjoyable. He never tried to run away from me, and even didn't mind holding my hand or riding in the stroller when I told him to. This is a big deal for us. =)


The gorilla was HOT lol. Love the old man in the background =)


Parker was so observant, he loved pointing things out to me. His favorite part of the zoo was the Reptile house. He loves turtles and snakes, and we spent quite a lot of time in that stinky place lol

Ssssssss.....


At the end of the day we decided to stop and make Parker's first Build-A-Bear. His name is Elliott the Elephant and him and Parker even have matching pajamas. He really is cute.
Night Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...