CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Life's a Circus!



We braved our very first circus! It was actually a lot of fun, but some of the things were not very interesting to Parker, like the ladies hanging by their hair... However, he did love riding an elephant!





That was quite the experience for both of us. Fun fact: I also rode an elephant at my first circus, I was about 4 years old and I still remember it... Maybe I'll try to find that picture. Parker really loved the motorcycle show the most out of the whole thing, which is why we stayed to the very end. He was amazed, for some reason he is really in to motorcycles.

In other news, I got a new car!! =) It is a Hyundai Elantra and I love it, it has navigation so it is very handy when you need to get somewhere. Parker calls it McQueen, so I guess that will have to be his name...
Parker thought he could be smooth and tell his momma that the regular seat was where he was supposed to sit... sorry little man, not for another 6 years at least.



I love this little boy so much. He is starting to talk so much, and he will now repeat just about anything you say. He calls Tim "Tip" and my sister Kathy "Kacky" and he loves saying his bedtime prayers, we pray for just about everyone we can think of. I am so blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...