CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

16 Months Old

Today you are 16 months old. You are honestly the sweetest little boy I could've ever hoped for, and then some. Everywhere we go people comment on how well behaved you are, and you reward them with big cheesy grins. You make friends everywhere we go... restaurants, the mall, birthday parties, you name it. Your favorite game is still "I'm gonna get you." You instantly start laughing and running away from me, and your giggles are contagious. Your friends at preschool all love you and as soon as we walk in they are all saying "Hi Parker!", ready for you to join in on the fun. You fuss a little as I'm leaving, but of course that is perfectly normal. It breaks my heart just a little to put you down and walk away as you cry, but as I step into the doorway where you can't see me, the crying stops. You start playing with your friends, you're very happy to be there, and relief washes over me. Independence is so necessary to teach you, but I can't say it's easy. Everyday you teach me new things, and everyday I feel blessed because of you. You are such an angel, and I am so proud to be your momma.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...