CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

We had a wonderful Easter, I love any time we get to spend with our family. Of course, I had to work until 3:00 but since our Easter celebration started at 4 that wasn't a big deal. I let Parker open his Easter basket the night before because I didn't want to have to wake him up at 6 in the morning, and I knew I wouldn't want to wait until I got off of work. We also read The Easter Story a few times, he really loved it. Of course, he loves it anytime I read to him. =)



This is Parker waving & saying Hi lol

I put him in his Easter basket for a picture... He didn't wanna get out lol

His beauty amazes me

Dying Eggs was quite an experience this year! He understood what we were doing and he wanted to be a part of it! Which is good, until he decides he wants to spill the dye everywhere! Luckily I stopped him before it got anywhere besides his tray lol.
The girls weren't quite as excited about dying eggs...





Mommy & Parker

This picture cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...