CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Crazy. Fun. Happy.

Yesterday was Crazy. Fun. Happy.

I came in early to work yesterday so that I could leave early for a wedding. I ALMOST didn't leave work in time because we were so backed up in the ER, but I managed to sneak out, fully dressed for the wedding, at 2:05. That was crazy. I went by the apartment to pick up Parker, who looked absolutely adorable...

and we made it to the wedding at 2:35. Only about 5 minutes late (I HATE being late.) Afterwards, we stopped by the reception which was beautiful. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Brett Crocker!

We left the reception and headed to Arturos for dinner. Joy, Richie, & Kinley are here from Chicago and it happens to be Joy's Birthday weekend! So we got to celebrate with them and spend good quality time chasing around the little ones! We had soo much fun. It felt just like old times...I wish we could hang out every week! The kids were all playing and having a ball and I just kept thinking about how a few short months ago we could lay our babies down on a blanket in the park...

We would just sit there and talk while they layed there and played, not trying to get away or into anything.

And now...

They are sooo big! Getting into everything, crawling, some walking, it is insane! We knew this day would come, but you never think it will happen in the blink of an eye...

But it does. Next thing I know we will be discussing how unbelievable it is that our children are starting kindergarten... that seems so far away, but I know the years will fly. It seems like yesterday that I still had Parker safe in my belly feeling him kicking around, and now he is out in the world WALKING around. Yes, time does go fast, but I don't take one moment for granted. I love everyday of life and I accept the changes as they come, because where would we be without the wonderful changes in life?

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven. Ecclesiastes 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...