CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Shoot Me Now...

Okay, maybe the title of this post is a little extreme, but seriously I am MISERABLE! I agreed to work the 12 hour midnight shift for Thanksgiving, which is 7pm to 7am. I've never worked even the 8 hour midnight shift, but time and a half for 12 hours sounded too good to pass up.. it would have been fine except for the fact that abotu 3 hours after I got here I threw up... and have twice since then. WHAT is wrong with me?? I caught something from somebody and now I am sick as a dog and I have 7 hours until I get to go home... =(

Maybe recapping my wonderful day will help? I'll try. Today we went to eat with my dad's side of the family, after that we went to my mom's side which is always fun. We ate food, played apples to apples and looked at the black friday ads! My homemade cheesecake was a hit, everyone thought it was delicious, so did I! After that Parker and I went to his grandparent's house so he could see them for a little bit then I had to head to work after I dropped Parker off with my parents. Great day, until now.

So Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Black Friday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...