CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

FINALLY Time to Blog!

It is so hard to find time to Blog, but it's like I need it, I crave it. Getting it all out, I feel so much better when I'm done! I'm at work right now, it's a little slow today, I guess nobody wants to come to the Hospital on the day before Thanksgiving, too much cooking to do. When I get off I am going to pick up Parker's John Deere Pedal Tractor! I am so excited, it is his 1st birthday present and I think he is going to love it!

At this time of year I am thankful for so many things. Friends, family, my job, my freedom... I am mostly thankful for Parker. We have so much fun together, he is like my best friend (may sound sad, but I love it) We went to the lake yesterday, it was a little chilly but not too bad, and it was one of the best days, nothing special, just playing outside and laughing together.


I am also so thankful for my mom. I have ALWAYS been close with my mom, in fact I never went through the rebellious stage where I thought my mother was the most horrible person ever and couldn't possibly understand what I was going through. My mom has always been there for me, and I realize it more and more the older I get, how lucky I am. I can count on one hand the number of "arguements" we've had and they are nothing compared to what I've heard other mothers & daughters fighting over. I have never said a bad word about my mother, and I never will. She is my hero and if I can be even half as good of a mother to Parker as she was to me, he will be one lucky little boy.


When I think of all the opportunites life presents me, all the possibilities, it is exhausting. How do you make the right decisions? Especially when you're not making decisions for just yourself, but for an innocent little boy as well. Of course I pray to help make decisions, but sometimes people make stupid choices and I don't want to be one of those people. I want to make the best decisions for Parker and myself, and so far I think I am doing that... However, most people probably think they are making the right decisions when they are not, so how do you know? Faith. That's all it comes down to. You have to have faith in God, faith in your supporters, and most importantly, faith in yourself. I try to have all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...