CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun Filled Weekend



Dying eggs is so much fun



I must say, having a Saturday off for the first time in 4 months was wonderful. Exhausting, but wonderful. My sister and brother-in-law got here from Ohio on Friday and we were sooo glad to see them =) This is the first time I had seen my sister in person since December and her belly is really sticking out there now, I love it. That's my nephew in there! He even kicked my hand, so precious.

We got up bright and early on Saturday morning to get ready to take my sister's maternity pictures. I will post a few of those later. Parker wanted to open his Easter basket, and he loved his new toys...

After that we went to Parker's first Easter Egg hunt. It was a blast. He someone knew exactly what he was supposed to do, and he got a ton of eggs.



After all of that fun stuff, I went to decorate for the shower. It went so smoothly, and they really seemed to enjoy it. My little nephew is going to be so spoiled, I can already tell.



                                     We took a picture of all of us siblings with our dad...




Herschel, Parker, and Dax!


I was sad that I had to go to work on Sunday, but after I got off Tim came over and we all got to sit around and talk. I felt bad because Tim's birthday was on the day of the baby shower so I didn't get to see him at all on his birthday! He didn't seem to mind, though, he understood =) Monday morning I had to say goodbye, which is never fun, but this time it was a little more exciting, because the next time I see my sister... she will be about to have baby Chase!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...