CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter!

I'm not even going to go into how horrible of a blogger I have been! And I'm not going to make any promises that I will get better either =) But, I'm here now, and blog I will...


Our "Spring" started in about February this year, which made me very happy. I love to be outside, and so does my very busy 2 year old! Getting to play outside every day for the past few months has been great. We have been going every Wednesday to J&J's house for cookouts and Parker & the twins love to run and play.





He loves his cousins so much. Another thing he loves? His trains! Oh my, he is all boy...



We've been going to the park a lot lately, and something we both enjoy is walking on the trails through the woods. I like it for the exercise, and Parker loves to explore...




Life is good. It really is. Things are great with Tim and I... he has become way more than a boyfriend, he is my best friend and I know finding that is rare so I will not take that for granted. I am still working every weekend, and while that is not fun I am thankful to have this job until another one comes up. I miss my church family a lot, and I am excited to find a job in which I will be able to attend church at least a few times a month.

This Saturday I will be throwing my sister a baby shower! I am so excited about it, and will definitely be posting pictures. I can't believe my nephew will be here in less than 11 weeks, it's unreal! I am soo ready to meet Chase Maddux =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...