CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 29, 2012

We are Family

We decided to take a goofy picture at our weekly cookout this week and well, I think we succeeded... I love that we get together every Wednesday, it's good for us and it's good for the kiddos.

Kollins watching Parker

So Thursday after I took Parker to preschool to help put together watch Tim and his cousin put together the new patio furniture we got at Menards a few weeks ago. After all their hard work, we grilled out and had a great lunch before I had to go to work.



All Done!


I must say it was nice, Tim works all week and I work all weekend so we normally don't get to do things during the day and it was perfect weather as well. I have next weekend off, it will be my first weekend off since December and I can't wait to see what it has it store =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...