CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

17 Months Old

Parker turned 17 months old on Tuesday and I haven't had time to post since then! So here we go...

17 Months Old... I know I always say this, but I can't believe you are that old. Your personality becomes more and more prominent everyday. You are such a sweetheart, when you want to be, but you can just as easily be rotten. You have learned the wonderful trick of throwing fits, and there is not much I can do to stop you. Luckily you get over it pretty quick, but I'm hoping this issue gets better, not worse.
When I take you to school now, you immediately run off to your friends... no more crying when mommy leaves. Sometimes you even give me a big kiss before I leave, usually when I need it the most. When I come to pick you up you run straight to me, while laughing so hard, like I am the greatest thing in the world. And to you, possibly I am.


You recently learned how to eat with a fork. It is unbelievably cute, and you insist on having a fork at every meal now. We went out to eat the other day and I forgot to bring you a fork, so you had to eat with a big one and you actually did pretty well.

You are getting way too big, trying to talk more and more each day! It's hard to believe in a few short months you'll be talking my leg off. Your favorite movie right now is Finding Nemo, although you really like The Veggie Tales' The Wizard of Haas movie almost as well. You love to swing, and to slide, and you love your Pawpaw. He is probably your favorite person (other than mommy & daddy, of course.) 





You are my little angel, and even though you don't like to sit still for very long, you are still my cuddlebug. I love every minute of being your mommy. Love you to the moon and back baby boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...