CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Adventurous Mommy

A 7 hour drive by yourself with a 17 month old may not sound like a good idea... but I like to travel. I'm adventurous. My sister lives 7 hours away... so we did it. Was I a little nervous? Of course. But guess what... everything went fine great. We left at 7:30 in the morning, Parker watched a movie then slept for an hour. When he woke up, we stopped for lunch and I let him run around! Got back in the car, he went back to sleep and when he woke up we were almost there. When we got to my sisters, he acted like he owned the place. He was so happy to be there, it was great. Of course, they have 2 flights of stairs and a fireplace so keeping him away from those things was a challenge. When Andrew got off work we went to eat at Olive Garden and he was really good. When we went back to their house I gave him a bath and we all settled in to watch Tangled! Such a cute movie, by the way.




I put him to bed in the pack-n-play (which he hasn't slept in since he was 8 months old) and he went right to bed! The next day we went to a local park and walked around and played. It was really hot but we had fun!

We then went to Subway, and home so Parker could take a nap from the zoo. The zoo was soo nice, I loved it.






Then we ordered pizza and got to just hang out together. I love my sister and brother in law so much, they made our trip absolutely amazing! I can't wait to go back! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...