CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Our zoo trip this past week couldn't have gone better! Parker was such a good boy, he loved every minute of it. His favorite part? The goats! Oh my, I think he would've stayed there all day. It was adorable. He made friends with the goat on the bench, and I think they must have been communicating somehow because they stayed with their heads together for quite sometime. haha It was adorable.






He loved walking around the zoo, but I couldn't let him do that for long because he doesn't like to listen very well and wanted to run away from me...


Here is a picture of Parker, Logan, and Aubrey holding hands.. they did this on their own! How cute is that, they loved it.

He rode in the Ergobaby for awhile when he was tired of the stroller. I didn't mind, I got some extra exercise and it truly is comfortable for both of us.
We even got a group picture at the end! Something we rarely do because we get so caught up in everything else. The rest of our group had already seperated from us, otherwise they woud have been in the picture too!

All in all, we had a great day and I can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...