CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Blessed

I knew Parker's birthday was going to be a blessing for so many reasons, but I was a little overwhelmed at his party yesterday. We had approx. 50 people there to help celebrate my little boy turning a year old. It was so special. It couldn't have been better!



We started with the food, then Parker opened his gifts..


well, mommy opened his gifts while he tried to get away to the previously opened toy that was put off to the side. We seriously LOVE all of his presents, we even opened them ALL last night. (I'm crazy, I know)

After gifts we did cake, which he is a master at.






Then we just socialized, we even forgot to do the pinata! I know, how do you forget the pinata?? When you're running around with your one-year-old trying to talk to everyone at his party, that's how! lol


As he gets older, I hope he realizes how lucky he is to have all of these people that love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...