CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Proud mother of a ONE year old

ONE YEAR OLD!!
http:://www.jessicahollisphotography.com

Oh my, I can't believe it. Yesterday was his birthday and it was like he knew it was his special day, my dad brought him a "Happy 1st Birthday" Balloon and he seriously carried it around with him everywehre he went. He is walking so good now, even perfected his turns. We started him on whole milk yesterday too, he took it like a pro and only used his bottle twice (before nap and before bedtime,) the rest of the time he used his sippy cup. I can't hardly believe it has been that long ago...

Parker's due date wasn't until December 30th, but I had preeclampsia so I was induced on the 3rd. I remember being so excited to meet him, and so worried at the same time because I was only 36 weeks along. After SIX hours of labor (I know, you all hate me, but if it helps I didn't have any pain medication) he came out as perfect as can be at 4:28 PM, 6 lbs 6 oz and 20 in long


They did take him to the NICU and I was told I wouldn't get to see him for a few hours and that he would spend the night in the NICU but about 30 minutes later they brought him to me and said he was perfectly healthy afterall. He spent the night with me that night and has ever since =)

And here is Parker exactly 1 year old! I took a pic of him Dec 3, 2010 at 4:28 PM

This is what he was doing a year ago too! lol


This evening is Parker's cowboy birthday party! I am very excited, I know he will be too when he sees all of the people and the presents and most importantly the cake!! lol I will post pictures of course. I am so blessed to have this little one year old, and family and friends to celebrate him with me.

2 comments:

  1. It makes me so sad that I can't be there tonight. Remember that Kinley and I will be there in spirit! Happy birthday, baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were sad you couldn't be there too, don't worry we are going to celebrate Carder, Kinley, & Parker's bdays next time you're here! =)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments...