CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh what a wonderful birthday! =)

Guess what Parker got me for my birthday?? He let me sleep in until...wait for it... 9:30!!!!! He has never in his whole little life slept in til 9:30! I was the happiest mommy in the world, I think he knew that was the one gift he could get me.. well, that and hugs & kisses when he woke up. Later that day he took a 2 1/2 hour nap (also a first) So I got to shower, fix my hair, get dressed and then relax on the couch! It was a great day. We didn't go anywhere, just stayed in but had lots of fun together.

Yesterday we went with my mom to Carbondale to brave Kohls and the mall. I am done Christmas shopping but my mom isn't and I had $30 Kohls cash to spend (I got a cute pair of Levi's jeans, they make my butt look good) and a $40 gift card from my sister to Hollister where I got a few cute shirts. Also, my mom paid for me to get my nails done for my bday, he even did a cute snowflake design on one of them!


I love them, I haven't had my nails done since I was in high school so it is quite exciting for me. lol. We also went to eat at Chili's, where Parker entertained the crowd while we were waiting! He was seriously running to each person and giving them big grins, then right before he got to them he would quickly turn and run back to me! He loved it, because everyone was laughing and talking to him


So tonight I'm going out! Exciting right? I'm a little nervous, but not too bad, it's not like I'm going out with a complete stranger or anything we've known each other for.. 5 years? 6? Somewhere in that area, but I must say I can't help but be nervous, which isn't like me! At least I'm working today to keep my mind off of it, and by the time I get off, go home and play with Parker and get ready it will be time to go! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. First off, let me say that I love this song that plays on your page! I haven't heard before. Second, Parker is so adorable! I miss him! Finally, enjoy the nerves and butterflies. Moments like those are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Which song are you talking about? There's like 4 that play and it's never the same one lol

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments...