CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm still here!!

Okay so I know it has been OVER a week since I blogged anything, but don't worry, I'm still here. I have just been so busy it was crazy but now things have calmed down, a little bit. I'll do a little recap here to fill you all in.

So I worked a lot last week, including Christmas eve (dayshift) but I didn't have to work Christmas so that was nice. My sister and brother in law came from Columbus, Ohio and stayed with me and Parker for the weekend. That was SO much fun, he loved having all the extra attention! We went to my dad's side of the family on Christmas Eve and then home to relax before Christmas.

Here's Parker & I with my sister


And here is Parker & Uncle Andrew having their little screaming match, it was hilarious... ignore the mess Parker made in the kitchen lol


I read Parker the Christmas story before bed, I thought that even at his age he needed to know the real reason we had this big celebration! He listened to every word of it, too!


Christmas Day was great, usually in the morning I head to my parent's house and my brothers and sister all meet there, this year everyone came to us (one of the benefits of having a baby) Here is Parker playing with his kitchen for the first time, it is quite a hit he LOVES it


Here he is opening his stocking


This is one of my favorite pics of Parker and I because I didn't know that it was being taken... here we are in our pajamas, I haven't had a shower yet let alone put makeup on, but it is so beautiful and so real


After all the present opening and breakfast at my apartment, we got ready for the day and headed to my grandparents on my mom's side. Again, we had a lot of fun, but by the end of it Parker was ready to go home and get to bed (so was I since I had to be at work the next day!) Before we left we took a picture with Parker, his great great grandma, great grandpa, his grandma, and me! 5 Generations, it's pretty special


So that's all the Christmas news. Oh yea, Jared got me a Nook! It is the most perfect gift I could've gotten really! I love it. Annndddd we are now officially dating. He's my... boyfriend? haha Seems like such weird phrasing but manfriend DEFINITELY doesn't work, so I guess boyfriend it is! We went to see him in Effingham and we met his parents (I have actually met them quite a few times, but Parker really hasn't.) So all is well in my world right now and that's all I can possibly blog about at the moment because my hands are about numb! =)

2 comments:

  1. I love that picture of you and Parker reading. That is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 5 generation picture, we have 5 generations in my family as well but haven't all been together to get a picture. Hoping to in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments...