CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Auld Lang Syne... Times Gone By

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011... WOW! In 2010...

I met the most amazing friends anyone could ask for.



So did Parker...




I graduated from college.

THEN landed my first job in my career field.

I watched my sister marry an amazing man on the beach in Florida.


I watched my baby grow from a tiny baby to a big one year old...


AND I started dating Jared... so yes, 2010 was a great year. An AMAZING year even, but I'm pretty sure I can top it this year! I just have a feeling... =)

Last night Parker, Jared, and I went to dinner with Bethany, Chet, Carder, Gina, Josh, Gio AND Joy, Richie and Kinley. I couldn't have been more excited! We went to Bob Evans and even though Richie and I didn't get our food til the end of the meal, I was just happy to be spending time with everyone! You can't help but feel blessed while surrounded by such great friends. After that we went to my grandparents house to visit with everyone for awhile, and Parker and I were home in bed by 10:30... haha lame I know but life sure does change (for the better) when you have a baby!

OOPS I almost forgot to ask! What's your New Years Resolution?? I am quitting soda! Completely, no diet soda or anything. I did it for a year and a half before, and I'm pretty sure I can do it this time, but I really don't WANT to haha I just know it's good for me and my Coke addiction has to stop!! I hope to loose the rest of my baby weight too, but definitely not making a resolution about that one, because I'd be too afraid of breaking it! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...