CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Daycare

Do your kids go to daycare? Until this week, Parker hadn't been since he was a baby. I have been working Mon-Wed 2nd shift, so I have him go to daycare from 2 to whenever my dad or mom pick him up, usually 5 or 530. I think it is good for him, but I'm not so sure. For one thing, he just plain doesn't like it. For anyone that doesn't know Parker, he is the happiest kid around. That's all I hear anywhere we go, and it's true. The problem with his daycare is that he is in a room with BABIES! I mean, little babies. The oldest kid is probably 6 months old. Parker is 14 months old. How I understand it, is that he will be switched to another room at 15 months, but wouldn't you think they could make an exception since he will be 15 months in a couple of weeks? When I dropped him off today he literally chased me to the door =( He didn't cry, because that's not Parker. He trys to be so good, and he is, but that little look in his eyes was so sad!

I took some pics of him on his first day there, he did look pretty cute.




I'm going to ask Monday if he can go ahead and move to the big kid class, I mean he's the size of a 2 year old! haha.

The weather has been gorgeous here this week, we went to this museum/park the other day to play and had a blast just running around! He looks way to big in this first picture.




We also got a new Stroller that I am in love with! The Baby Jogger City Mini, I can't believe how easy it is to use. I can hold him in one hand and fold it with the other. It's great. Same thing with unfolding it, one snap of the wrist and it's together. We tried it out a little today, he seemed to like it, it's really comfy and the umbrella on it is great too.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...