CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sunshine Kinda Day

Today was such a good day, simply because of the sunshine. Well, more than that. But the sunshine is definitely what set it off. My mom was over, so I decided to go grocery shopping ALONE (doesn't happen very often!) This diet we are on requires a certain yogurt that can only be found at Kroger, so off to Kroger I went. The whole drive I was just enjoying the beautiful day, singing along to the radio. It may have only been 28 degrees outside, but it was nice and toasty in the car!

One of those days that makes you realize how good you actually have it. You know those days (I hope.) I have an amazing family. A beautiful baby. A wonderful boyfriend. A steady job. A great apartment. I got everything going for me, right? And then you think; oh no, it can't possibly stay this good forever. You're right. Life isn't always perfect, are days that will downright suck. However, on those horrible days all you have to do is try to remember the sunshine days. That's what gets me through, at least.

I've been working a lot lately, getting overtime and everything! It's been great, but a little exhausting. Someone who works here has to go away for awhile so I will be covering a lot of her shifts, which are 3-11:30 during the week. I don't mind the shift much, I still get to spend all day with Parker but it's going to be difficult come saturday when I have to be at work at 7 after working til 11:30 the night before. 9 days of work in a row. Oh well, ask and you shall receive!!

I couldn't wait to give Parker his Valentine's Day gift, his baby zoobie and he LOVES it!! Sorry for the bad quality pics, they are from my cell phone.


He didn't want to let it go all day! In the second picture he is watching Beauty & The Beast, still one of his favorites!

I'll leave you with a pic of sweet baby Braiden! He got to come home from the hospital yesterday so we went over to see him and cuddle him, I love that newborn smell!



Sidenote: Diet must be working, on Day 5 and down FOUR pounds! Only 10 more to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...