CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

 


Pretty cute pictures for a 2 minute photo shoot on our way out the door! Courtesy of my mom! =)

Last night we went to Shana & Rick's house so Jared could meet everyone. He definitely passed, according to them. Not that I had any doubt. lol. Addyson and Wilson both loved him, even though Addy was really confused because my brother's name is also Jared. She first asked if he was my dad, then asked if he was my cousin, and just couldn't grasp the whole "boyfriend" thing! haha I guess it's a lot for a 3 year old to understand.

We played Singstar, which I haven't done since... I'm not sure, but it was well before Parker was born. We used to play ALL the time, it's so much fun, but our scores are not nearly as good as they used to be so we better get back into it.

The twins will be here in eleven days. I hate calling them that, and believe me I would call them by their names, but they don't have any yet! That's okay, I will know what their names are in just eleven days! I can't harly believe it.  

Tonight we are going out for Valentine's Day, since Jared will be back home by Monday and I have to work anyways. I don't know what we are going to do, but it doesn't really matter to me, we have fun just sitting in the living room floor.



Ni Hao Yall


A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
-John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...