CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Retail Therapy

The best kind of therapy, is retail therapy! Well, in my opinion anyways. Today we went to the mall and I got a lot of great deals! Like $25 for a pair of adorable Hollister jeans! Seriously! I got a whole bunch of Spring/Summer clothes there, too! We of course had to stop in Old Navy and get Parker some new clothes (like he needs them!) and then we had to go back home because I had to be at work at 3. I ALSO bought a baby hammock (photo prop) to take baby Braiden's pictures in, and the twins' pictures whenever they arrive! The greatest thing I bought today?? My new lens for my camera!! I got the 50 mm 1.4 lens and I can't wait for it to arrive! It is supposed to take STUNNING pictures. I am a happy girl... and what am I going to buy next week? A car! lol Seriously, I am. Probably a Chrysler Pacifica, but I could be swayed to other vehicles too, we shall see.

Monday is also Parker's first day back at daycare. Only half a day. I have been fortunate enough to have my parents be able to watch him on the weekends when I work. However, the person who works 2nd shift here is going away for an undetermined amount of time, so I am covering whatever shifts I can of hers. I'm on my 7th day of work in a row, Sunday will be my 9th!! I get Monday & Tuesday off and I can't wait. But it's good money, so I can't complain. So anyways, my parents can't watch Parker THAT much, so I am going to start having him go to daycare 2-3 days a week from like 2 to 5. Then my mom or dad will pick him up and keep him until I get off. I know, I have great parents!

Here's Parker cruisin in the mall today ;)


Sooo... I cheated on my diet today. Not like big greasy cheesburger cheat, but I had half a chicken sandwich and a bowl of broccoli soup. I don't know how to feel about it, this is the 6th day of the diet and that is the longest I have ever even though about staying on a diet so I guess if I cheat once every 6 days I can't complain. Hopefully I will be less tempted to cheat as time goes on. In 11 days they add even more to the list of things I can eat, that should help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...