CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Books Reviews

So I've decided that I will do Book Reviews on my blog when I finish reading something. I read constantly, and now that I have my nook I read even more! Then if you've read the book as well you can leave comments as to what you thought of it! My next posting will have two books because I finished them both this past week, Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and House Rules by Jodi Picoult.

Last night Parker was up half the night, and I have no idea why. It seemed as though his ear might be bothering him again but he is still on the antibiotics for that, so unless those aren't working... I don't know! It was not very fun for either of us and I do NOT want to be at work today, but I do get 5 days off after today so I think I can make it.

I went to the Chiropractor last week because my back had been killing me, he did some adjustments and some therapy and it felt GREAT he went ahead and ordered some xrays, and wouldn't you know it I have osteophytes on my lower thoracic spine. More commonly known as bone spurs, and as associated with degenerative disc diseae. HELLO I'm 23! This is normally in OLD people lol So yes it explains my back pain, but wasn't really the answer I was looking for. My guess is they have been there for awhile but never bothered me, but since I am constantly lifting and pulling on people here it sorta agitated it and now it hurts. Great. I need a clinic xray job, M-F days with weekends & holidays off, and no heavy labor... that's not gonna happen around here! Not until I have like 10 years experience and maybe not even then, if I don't know the right people lol.

Anyways, I'm done complaining everything will work itself out, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...