CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!


We had SO much fun playing in the snow today! We didn't stay out there long, because it was quite chilly, but we stayed long enough to get some great pictures of Parker! He didn't know what to think, but you could tell he thought it was pretty neat. It is starting to snow even harder out there, with HUGE snowflakes so who knows how much we will get! I'm not sure what the prediction is, I've heard around 8 inches but I'm not sure if that's right. I don't have to work until Saturday so I'm okay with it snowing a little bit more, but I hope the roads are clear Saturday! Not because I have far to drive, but we get a LOT of patients coming in the ER from car accidents & falls when it's slick outside.

I am in LOVE with Picnik, now that I've upgraded to the Premium membership it's sooo much more fun! I can do just about anything. I made that collage above and then I made this cute little page of Parker and I.


I'm a big scrapbooker, but that takes a LOT of time and I don't have much of that right now. So this is a great way to scrapbook digitally, I printed these and I'm going to pick them up later, so I will see if I like them as much as I think I will. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...