CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Monkey Joes



We had such a great time at Monkey Joes today! It was great to chase Parker around and see him having so much fun. He was running from one thing to the other!



And here he is giving "Lovins" to the turtle! haha It was adorable


A wonderful day. I love it.

80% of carseats are installed incorrectly... this bothers me so much. Why do I care about other children when I know mine is safe? I'm not sure, but I don't know what to do about it. You ever see someone in walmart and they have their infant in their carseat with a coat on (big no-no), and the harness is super loose and the thing that clips the straps together(not sure of the terminology) is all the way down past their belly button. What happens when that person gets in a wreck? It makes me sick. Or when someone straps the carseat so loose that you can pick it up and wiggle it! Seriously, that's bad. We are Extended Rear Facers, I don't try to get other people to do the same because that is your own choice. But buckling your child in the right way is not your choice, it should be mandatory. We have to take childbirthing classes, but not childRAISING classes...

I'm not sure what the point of that all was, but I was wondering how I could raise awareness for something like this. It's not just a few people, it's 80 out of 100... Do they truly not know how to do it right, or do they just not care? Either way something should be done about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...