CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So What Wednesday...



So what if...

  • I cry every week while watching The Biggest Loser.
  • Parker and I have remained in our "jammies" for the past 3 days, except when having to leave the house to see the Doctor.
  • I got a little to excited when my dad came to watch Parker so that I could run to Wal-Mart and get some milk...
  • I took almost 50 pictures of Parker in the bathtub tonight. I couldn't help it, I missed his smile the past few days!
  • Almost every 'so what' I have written thus far have included Parker.
  • I am counting down the days until our vacation in Florida (149.)
  • I'm running on a few hours sleep from the past few DAYS, yet am still not going to bed...
  • I ate two scoops of cookie dough for supper.

And there, my friends, is my first "So What Wednesday"


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...