CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

100 Posts Later...

I'm still here! Honestly, I wasn't sure if I would keep up with this blog, it seemed like a nice idea and all but I didn't know if I could do. And here I am 100 posts later, still going strong. I've come to rely on blogging as my escape, my journal, my friend. And along the way I have "met" quite a few friends, maybe not like most people make friends, but friends all the same.

Yesterday Parker came home from school with... his first art project. Did I cry? No, not quite, but I definitely had tears in my eyes as I placed it on the fridge. He is getting to be such a big boy; he doesn't have a bottle, he doesn't depend on me for every little thing, he does art projects at school. Sigh. Growing up is such a bittersweet thing. I love not knowing what he is going to learn next and jumping for joy when he does, but I also love living in the right now and enjoying everything about him.

I am so glad to say that Parker is feeling much better. Now if only it would warm up. Thursday is supposed to be really nice, sunny and in the 70s so we are definitely going to go do something fun outdoors. Today we went to McDonalds so he could play for awhile. He finally has learned how to crawl backwards down steps, I used to have to help him and now he does it all by himself no sweat. It was a pretty fun day, except for the part when I had to go to work of course.


Tomorrow my mom is going to watch Parker so I can go with my aunt to take the twins to their 1 months doctor appointment. Can you believe they are 1 month old already? I am so excited to see how much weight they have gained and how well they are doing. They are little blessings, that is for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...