CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bye Bye Baba

We have been bottle free ALL DAY long! Yay! He is still going to get a bottle right before he goes to bed, but other than that the bottles have to go. Hopefully within a couple of weeks even the night time bottle will be gone. I hadn't planned on taking it away so early, but since he can't have it at preschool I figured I better stop giving him one so much.

Today started out pretty good, I woke up Parker at 8:30 so that he would get a nap before school. My mom came over and cooked us omelettes with turkey sausage and toast. Yum! Not so much, because about 5 minutes after I was done eating I got up and thought "Hmmm... I have to puke" and proceded to do so, my whole breakfast in fact. I hadn't even felt sick or anything, and felt fine afterwards. Before you start thinking it, no I am not pregnant that is not even a possibility. Just a fluke I guess. He was watching Sesame street this morning and this picture cracks me up, something must have been shocking haha.

The rest of the day went great. I got to go tan, came home and played for awhile and got Parker down for his nap. Then I did my workout, took a shower, and got ready for work. Parker took a 2 hour nap, I could hardly believe it. And with no bottle before! I fed him his lunch and took him to school. He was so excited to be there! It made me feel really good to know he is happy there.




I have some new pictures of the twins, I went to see them Sunday night and they are so sweet. Both of them are doing really well and gaining weight, I could just sit and snuggle them all day long! Here's Kadence

And here's Kollins

Gotta love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...