CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Haircut!

We have had a very busy couple of days. That's how it always goes when I have a couple of days off, we run like crazy. Yesterday Parker had his first haircut! Don't worry, I didn't cut the curls off, just the little "wings" on the side of his head. He really looks so much better now that those are off, but we still have the baby look since he has his curls in the back. He didn't really enjoy the whole experience too much, that's for sure, but he didn't really cry so that's good.








Parker also got to meet the twins for the first time. Honestly, he didn't care either way. I even held them and tried to show him, but he was more interested in playing with Bella (the dog.) Maybe when they get a little bit older to where he can play with them he will show more interest, but for now he will just stick to playing with the dog.





Today we went with Gina, Addie, Rachel, and Logan to Monkey Joes. We fit everyone comfortably in my Pacifica... have I told you lately how much I LOVE my car? =) Parker wasn't too happy today, I'm not sure what was wrong, probably the lack of a nap, but at first he didn't want to play there at all. He ended up playing for awhile, but was much more comfortable in his stroller drinking Vitamin Water (they didn't have milk!) We were so exhausted when we got home, my dad watched Parker while I went to tan. After I got Parker to bed I did my 30 day shred video and wow I feel so good and sore at the same time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...