CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fujiyamas

Have you ever been to a Hibatchi grill? I hope I'm spelling that correctly, I'm too lazy to check it right now. We went to Fujiyamas last night for my friend Alecia's birthday. I was a little worried about taking Parker because we weren't meeting there until 8, but he surprised me and did really well. When we first got there we were told we would have to wait awhile, they don't take reservations and we had quite a few people. Luckily, it's attatched to the mall so we walked down to the pet store. Parker really liked that, I don't think I had taken him to one since he was old enough to understand. He didn't want to leave.


As you can see in the picture, Parker is not in a stroller! This is the first time we have braved a place like the mall with no stroller, but we didn't know we were going to have to wait so we didn't bring it in... we had to go get it before the night was over. Once we got seated he wasn't sure what to think about the whole experience, but towards the end he really enjoyed watching the guy cook our food. I figured he would, when I cook he is constantly under my feet wanting to help.


Sidenote: I forgot my camera, so these are taking with my phone which explains the quality.
By the end of the night, he was passed out in his stroller. He slept in until 10 this morning, which didn't really help me out at all because I had to be at work at 7!

I took Braiden's 1 month pictures last week and I just had to share some of my favorites. He was a little bit grumpy because he had a belly ache, but as soon as we put him in the hammock he drifted off! Let me tell you, it is the softest little thing you can imagine, I want one big enough for me! =)







1 comment:

  1. Those are some gorgeous photos :)

    I would love to give you and your blog an award... just head on over here to pick it up... http://iloveyoutothemoonmommy.blogspot.com/2011/03/check-your-comments.html and copy paste the award to your own blog should you choose to accept just do as I have done above... or something like that :) Congrats to you... but most of all thank-you for your beautiful heartfelt posting, keeping it real, and inspiring me by opening up your heart and soul here in bloggy land :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments...